Notification for Recruitment
Notification No. 74 06.07.2023
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR CBSE SCHOOL AT DERA BABA JAIMAL SINGH, DISTRICT AMRITSAR,
PUNJAB FOR UNDERNOTED TEACHING POSTS IN PRIMARY, SECONDARY AND SENIOR SECONDARY SECTIONS AND NON-TEACHING POST
NOTE: CANDIDATES APPLYING SHOULD HAVE
- 1. Age between 22 years to 48 years
- 2. Should be vegetarian and teetotaller
qualification and experience required
(A) Primary Section (PRT)
1. Hobby Teacher - Dance & Drama
- i) a. Graduate with Performing Arts (Dance)
Graduate in any discipline with two years experience in Theatre / Dance from Recognized Institute /
- ii) Senior Secondary and Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- iii) Three Years of teaching / training experience from Recognized School / Organization
(B) Secondary Section (TGT)
1. Computer Teacher
- i) B.Sc. in Computer Science or BCA from recognized University / College
M.Sc. in Computer Science or MCA from recognized University / College
- B.Tech. in Computer Science or BE in Computer Science
B-Level from DOEACC
B.Ed. With Computer & any one of the other subjects from recognized University / College.
- ii) English medium in Senior Secondary, Graduation and B.Ed. with minimum 50% marks.
- iii) Three Years of Teaching / Training Experience from Recognized School / Organization.
- Candidates with 60% and above marks in Senior Secondary, Graduation and B.Ed. and / or Post Graduates
will be preferred.
Experience in Artificial Intelligence / STEM shall be preferred.
(C) Senior Secondary Section (PGT)
1. School Lecturer (Mathematics)
- i) a) Post Graduate in the concerned Subject with 1st or 2nd division from recognized University / College.
- b) B.Ed. From recognized University / College.
- ii) English Medium in Senior Secondary, Graduation, Post Graduation & B.Ed. With minimum 50% Marks.
- iii) Three Years of teaching experience in Senior Secondary Classes (XI & XII) from Recognized English Medium School of repute.
Candidates with proficiency in English & computer knowledge will be preferred.
Candidates with 60% and above marks in Senior Secondary, Graduation, Post Graduation and B.Ed. will be preferred.
(A) Librarian - Primary Section
- i) Graduate with Diploma in Library Science from a Recognized Institute.
- ii) English medium in Senior Secondary and Graduation with minimum 50% Marks
- iii) One Year of experience ( Librarian or Teaching) from Recognized School / Organization
- Librarian can also be given the responsibility of taking classes.
Please note and ensure that:-
- i) Experience of the related post from School / Organization, which is recognized by or affiliated to some Board / Government, will be taken into consideration. Accordingly, the experience should be mentioned in the Application Form.
- ii) School details mentioned on the Letter Head of experience certificate must specify Recognition /Affiliation. If not, must be supported by a letter from the school stating;
- (a) Recognition No. / Affiliation No.
- (b) Date of Recognition / Affiliation with name of the Board / Government
- (c) Valid upto Class / Year
- iii) Regarding B.Ed. qualification, the TWO main teaching subjects qualified in B.Ed. must be mentioned in the Application Form.
- iv) The employment is on a Probation – cum - Contract basis for a period of ONE Year. On successful completion of probation period of one year, the Teaching Staff will be confirmed and recruited on a Regular basis, whereas the Non –Teaching Staff will be recruited on 3 years contract, which will be renewed after every 3 years.
- v) The nomenclature of the ‘Post Applied for’ must be selected carefully in the Application form.
- vi) The application can be submitted online at the website: http://careers.pathseekers.education. Applications will not be accepted via email.
For further information, please contact us at below mentioned details:-
Phone: 01853 – 271739, 01853 – 271939
- viii) In the absence of any of the information as required above or incomplete form or giving incorrect Application form, the Application form will be rejected.
- ix) Last date for receiving applications: 23.07.2023.
Note: Eligible Candidates will have to go through a Written Test and Lesson Demonstration /
Technical Competency Test and then shortlisted candidates will appear for Personal Interview. The Cost of travel to Beas and other Incidentals will have to be borne by the candidates.