Notification for Recruitment
Notification No. 71 09.09.2022
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR CBSE SCHOOL AT DERA BABA JAIMAL SINGH, DISTRICT AMRITSAR,
PUNJAB FOR UNDERNOTED TEACHING POSTS IN PRE-PRIMARY, PRIMARY, MIDDLE SECTIONS AND NON-TEACHING POSTS.
NOTE: CANDIDATES APPLYING SHOULD HAVE
- 1. Age between 20 years to 45 years
- 2. Should be vegetarian and teetotaller
qualification and experience required
(A) Pre-Primary Section
1. Assistant Teacher - Special Educator
- Graduate/Diploma in Special Education
B.Sc. in Child/Human Development with Certificate in Special Education
(B) Primary Section (PRT)
1. Hobby Teacher - Dance & Drama
- i) Graduate with Performing Arts (Dance)
Graduate in any discipline with two years experience in Theatre / Dance from Recognized Institute / Organization
- ii) Senior Secondary and Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- iii) Three Years of teaching / training experience from Recognized School / Organization
(C) Middle Section (TGT)
1. English Teacher
- i) a. Graduate, with English as main subject, with 1st or 2nd Division from Recognized
University / College
- b. B.Ed. with English & any one of the other subjects from Recognized University / College
B.A.Ed. / B.A. B.Ed. with 1st or 2nd Division with English of Regional College of Education
- ii) English medium in Senior Secondary, Graduation and B.Ed. with minimum 50% marks
- iii) Three Years of teaching experience from Recognized School / Organization .
- iv) Preferably the candidates should have qualified Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE on behalf of Central Government or Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by State Government Paper - II.
Candidates with 60% and above marks in Senior Secondary, Graduation and B.Ed. and / or
Post Graduates will be preferred
(A) Primary Section
- i) Graduate with Diploma in Library Science from a Recognized Institute.
- ii) English medium in Senior Secondary and Graduation with minimum 50% Marks
- iii) One Year of experience ( Librarian or Teaching) from Recognized School / Organization
- Librarian can also be given the responsibility of taking classes.
(B) I.T. & Audio Visual Department
1. Designing & Documentation Officer
- i) Graduate with Advanced Diploma in Multi Media.
- ii) Two years experience in Web production, Design and Art work Layout, Image Finishing etc.
Knowledge of Graphic Software / Web Software.
2. I.T Technician
- i) Matric with ITI Certification in Computers/ Hardware & Networking (with minimum 50% marks).
Diploma in IT/Hardware & Networking (with minimum 50% marks).
- ii) Senior Secondary/Graduation with minimum 50% marks.
- iii) One Year of working experience from Recognized School/Organization.
Please note and ensure that:-
- i) Experience of the related post from School / Organization, which is recognized by or affiliated
to some Board / Government, will be taken into consideration. Accordingly, the experience should be
mentioned in the Application Form.
- ii) School details mentioned on the Letter Head of experience certificate must specify Recognition / Affiliation. If not, must be supported by a letter from school stating;
- (a) Recognition No. / Affiliation No.
- (b) Date of Recognition / Affiliation with name of the Board / Government
- (c) Valid upto Class / Year
- iii) Regarding B.Ed. qualification, the TWO main teaching subjects qualified in B.Ed. must be
mentioned in the Application Form.
- iv) The employment is on Probation – cum - Contract basis for a period of ONE Year. On
successful completion of probation period of one year, the Teaching Staff will be confirmed
and recruited on Regular basis, whereas the Non –Teaching Staff will be recruited on 3 years
contract, which will be renewed after every 3 years.
- v) The nomenclature of the 'Post Applied for' must be selected carefully in the Application form.
- vi) The application can be submitted online at the website: http://careers.pathseekers.education. Applications will not be accepted via email.
- vii) In the absence of any of the information as required above or incomplete form or giving incorrect Application form, the Application form will be rejected.
- viii) Last date for receiving applications: 25.09.2022.
Note: Eligible Candidates will have to go through Written Test and Lesson Demonstration / Technical Competency Test and then shortlisted candidates will appear for
Personal Interview. Cost of travel to Beas and other Incidentals will have to be borne by the candidates.